Who I am: I’m a master life coach helping successful women make breakthroughs in their lives so that they can have the careers, relationships, and lives that they want.
I’m available for keynotes, interviews, and profiles.
I've been a missionary kid, a working actor, a corporate consultant in Tokyo, a single parent, and now I live on an island off the coast of Canada with my five kids, my husband, and a lot of chickens. I've got some good stories.
My favorite topics to discuss include:
- My personal journey growing up evangelical, leaving the church, my deconstruction journey, and the abortion that was a spiritual epiphany
- The book I wrote about that, Holy Heathen, and why I'm now a happy heathen mystic
- Falling in love at almost 40, moving to another country, blending families, and supporting my husband through his courageous journey to his truest self
- The documentary we made about that, Just Another Beautiful Family
- The pitfall of apology energy and why it holds women back: how inherited beliefs sabotage so many of us and what we can do about it
- Combining motherhood and your career without losing your mind (I've got five kids!)
- How to change your whole life by cleaning up your clutter (my Queen Sweep process, and why it's so useful for those of us with ADHD and creative brains)
- Why being "too sensitive," "too much," "too intense," or "taking things too seriously" is actually a superpower-- intense empathy is something you can learn to wield with intention
Need a panelist, commentator, speaker, or interview guest?